Online course is developed within the scope of the SUWANU EUROPE project as one of the tools to summarize, thepresent and disseminate best practices and research results related to the use of water for reuse in agriculture.
O course is free and upon its completion, participants will receive an official certificate. The course consists of 5 modules that will be assessed through a final test.
The teaching material will be available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Flemish, German, Bulgarian and Greek.
Recipients: Irrigation farmers, irrigation associations, students, researchers and teachers, technicians and consultants, professionals linked to the agricultural sector and water management and all those interested in the subject.
- Course Introduction - Information about the SUWANU Europe project and basic concepts of water reuse
- The role of water for reuse in the Green Deal approach
- Water reuse approaches
- Water for reuse for sustainable agriculture
- EU Legal Framework for Water Reuse
- Final test and certificate
To participate, simply register here on the project page and select the course in SUWANU EUROPE e-Learning Course (mybrainspro.com)